Monday, July 28, 2003

7 weeks and "whiny"
...i went to 2 doctors today and contrary to the story you'd hear if you knew my mother (who thinks i'm dying), everything is great with the baby! i could use prayers for some energy or maybe i should say rest. i am tired, restless and "whiny"--i know it is bad because my 4 year old makes fun of me! i have had to let so many things go the last few weeks and it is hard for me not to be organized and CLEAN! i'm done complaining, mostly because i have 7 weeks and it is only going to get harder!!

proud mommy story...i was inside a bank waiting in line today with my 2 boys, they started to make each other laugh as they often do, i was just about to tell them to quiet down when i overheard the lady in front of me say to another guy in line, "those brothers sure do like each other". i realized that they remind every one around them with their contagious laughter, that life can be fun! :) i want to be a child again because they laugh harder than we allow ourselves to.