Friday, July 11, 2003

memo to myself
...clay expresses it best as he watches my parents, sister & niece drive out of our driveway on their way back home to phoenix...he took a dramatic sigh and said, " now it's just me and you mom". andy just returned from a 4 day fishing trip and our 4 guests have been staying with me & the boys for 3 of those days, so this is my first peace & quiet all week. the boys are napping and i am exhausted. spending time with my sister was great, she is my best friend and we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like to. andy is the plumber in our family so of course as soon as he is out of town my toilet starts making bubbling noises and over flows on our carpeted bathroom! my dad is not "mr fix it" but was very helpful over the next 6 hours that it took to fix the problem (with the help of his plumber friend in az). my sister and i spent the rest of the day cleaning up the damage-yeah! ok we did take a break to watch "just married" and it was pretty funny, we needed a good laugh. i am so happy to have my husband back! :) memo to myself: 1) know where the clean out and the main water shut off to the house are located at, 2) don't invite 4 guests into your house when you already have high blood pressure!