Thursday, August 28, 2003

bed rest
...lisa took my boys to mcdonald's to eat & play so i am breaking all the rules and came upstairs to blog. my dr put me on "bed rest & boredom" on tuesday because my blood pressure is too high. this isn't my first time with bed rest and this time will only be 2 1/2 weeks at the most but it is much harder this time around because i have 2 young boys that need me. clay is so sensitive and worried about me, he said he just thinks that i am going to die :( and damon just wants to snuggle more. lisa has been so wonderful the last two days-she has spent every minute she has had off work here with me and the boys. she is such a great friend, i don't even have to ask for help. she has cleaned, cooked, organized the nursery, done laundry, even argued with andy--falling right into my place in the family! most importantly she has been there for my boys in ways i can not, wrestling, giving them jobs to do, taking them places and in her way making them feel very special. i have to waddle back to the couch now and pretend to be sleeping before she comes home (she is pretty strick on this bed rest thing!). i will miss reading everyone's blogs for awhile and will let andy do the updates on the rest of my pregnancy! if you have a moment, please say a prayer for my health and of our baby girl.