Saturday, August 23, 2003

raw humor and food
...last night we went to five dollar funny and it was definitely worth the $6 we paid! tommy is a damn good actor (crying scenes really take more talent than the average person might think even if you cheat and cause yourself physical pain to come up with tears) and doug is hysterical! last night gene guilted me and my family into going to his favorite sushi restaurant (we prefer cooked food!) because he was leaving for phoenix the following day, today i realized that he will be back every other weekend and i still fell for it!! the food was fine but it was a real sacrifice i made for my good friend gene because my sense of smell is working overtime and raw "whatever" didn't sit well with my stomach.

3 weeks to go!!
...my c-section is scheduled for september 15th bright and early in the morning at summerlin hospital-and although i like the thought of being able to "plan" ahead by taking a bath and going to bed early, i will not be one of those girls who does her make-up to go have major surgery! we are all so excited to meet the newest harshman, but me most of all! her daddy and big brothers shaved their hair very short, i believe this is in honor of their daughter/sister coming into this world with little to no hair!