Thursday, January 29, 2004

is this as good as it gets?
...i could be pregnant again, but im not-got the ept test to prove it!
...my kids could still be sick, thank God they are healthy!
...our bananas are black, but we own a grocery store!
...my daughter's diaper failed-on my lap-but my washing machine still works!
...our suburban, with 2 car seats & a stroller got stolen out of my driveway while we were sleeping...
BUT we have a community that responded to our needs before the metro police could call back to take the stolen vehicle report! lisa gave andy a ride to work today, rebekah let me borrow a car seat, and the nybergs called to say we can have their van for a couple of weeks! andy & i have always tried to hold our "stuff" loosely--we've even joked about our truck getting stolen! and just when we think we can't handle any more financial, emotional stress--God sends our family to surround us with love and the "stuff" we need for today!

when we told the boys that someone took our truck...
clay said, "the police are going to kick their butts in jail, we have to get those criminals off the street!"
damon said, "is somebody sitting in my car seat?"