Wednesday, May 19, 2004

to blog or to nap?
...i spent the day with my kids and some friends at the nature discovery park in aliante~we had FUN! i have been complaining because the weather is so nice and i don't have a vehicle everyday to get out of the house, so this was a perfect day! andy has been asking me when i'm going to blog and i always say, "i don't have time to sit in front of the computer!" then, today i caught the first ten minutes of "the ellen degeneres show" and she was saying how she keeps meaning to go work out but just doesn't have the time. then she realized she can find the time to go out to eat or watch tv, so she started making other excuses. so this is for you, andy, i could be napping!

things on my mind lately:
*orange cleans really well (even my shampoo is orange!)
*i want to be the next dr suess of children's books-i need a cool pen name??
*it is so much easier to find fault in everyone else-but does it make us feel better?
*michelle hunt makes yummy fudge ribbon cake!
*how beautiful & perfect i find my children and how beautiful & perfect my Father finds me!
*i'm reading "the red tent"-very interesting novel about the women in the Bible sharing husbands and menstrual cycles!
*why did it take us 8 years to find a bar of soap we can agree on??
*baby isabel.
*the ocean.
*swimsuit season!
*selling our business

funny story-since my last blog, my 8 year old nephew got "in trouble" in sunday school for letting the teacher know that she was telling the Bible story wrong--maybe it wasn't the most respectful thing to do, but turns out he was right! so, i'm not the only one that feels this way!