Thursday, May 06, 2004

truth
...tonight we went to a canyon ridge service-only because my boys are presidents of the "i wanna be gene and touch his new guitar" fan club--Hooked was leading worship. tonight i heard a sermon preached about lifting up the church leadership, not my Father's love. tonight i saw an outline put together to serve the church and they missed the real story of paul and timothy's journey. tonight i watched many come and be filled with what they needed, they cleared the place- like tommy would say-a nigthclub on fire with only one exit! over the last four years, i have have been on this amazing journey, learning about God's love for me and how much He desires my true love without walls and boundaries. in the beginning, i would have left tonight discouraged with the church, saddened with His people-but tonight i left encouraged--to read my Bible and let God open my eyes to the truth of His word and unlearn all the sermons i've been taught as gospel. i'm going to read it as it was written, a true story.

today i got an apology from a old friend that i have seen or spoken with in eight years~weird day, i'm still processing all of this so thanks for listening.