Monday, July 26, 2004

time out
...i am struggling to find time for myself lately and although i found a quick minute to change my blogskin let me whine for a minute...
  1. while typing the above sentence, i got up from my computer chair 5 times for my children
  2. i am envious that my husband has blogged over 10 times in june & july and this blog will be my 3rd!
  3. recently joe patton said to me (joking of course), "what do you do all day anyway, sit around and watch oprah?" - FYI:  SITTING only occurs in my day to change diapers, nurse 3 x's, eat meals (optional), playing games & reading books with my children!
  4. i really can't even finish an entire thought right now, just got ella out from under my computer desk for the 4th time during this blog-yes, she does have toys but they are not as exciting as exploring the wires that connect to the electrical outlets! i'll try again later!