Friday, August 06, 2004

highs

*ate a warm krispy kreme donut

*spent time with my friend michelle-she kept my spirits high today!

*my eleven month old dancing to the hokey pokey-so cute!

*to fix the air conditioning in my truck only cost $80 and i still have $90.27 left in my checking acct!

*my husband called me from work just to say, "i love you"

lows

*i woke my boys up early for the 5th day in a row only to miss their last swim lesson because the air conditioning in our truck went out and this takes priority when driving around with 3 kids in 100 degree+ heat!

*i am deeply hurting for some friends & the rest of my problems feel trivial

*my boys have progressed past the playful wrestling stage to the let's beat the shit out of each other stage-gene warned me that this would happen!

*i have $90.27 in my checking account and a pile of bills to be paid sitting in front of me-so i decided to blog instead!