Wednesday, November 23, 2005


thanksgiving
...my mom, dad, sisters, brothers-in-law and all of my mom's grandchildren had a celebration feast together last sunday. it was nice to all be together. my mom started chemotherapy on monday and we are praying that it strengthens her lungs quickly as she has started to experience more pain and anxiety. thanksgiving is a time to reflect and this year i am thankful for every hour and every day that i have with my mom. she has made a profound and lasting impression on my life and that of my husband and children---and not every woman can say that about her mother! i pray that God would give her a peace that she has never experienced, if just for one day on this earth, this thanksgiving.

*this picture of my mom was taken 3 months ago at ella's 2nd birthday party*