Thursday, March 16, 2006



thirteen things about tera


1.... i love to cook (and so do my children) and entertain!
2....my husband and i have shared 1 vehicle for the last 5 years. we are going to purchase a work truck this month. i'm really not sure how we did it all this time?? .
3....my favorite childhood memories are from time spent with my family at my grand parents' cabin in flagstaff, AZ.
4....i have naturally curly hair that unfortunately is starting to turn GRAY!!
5....i home school my three kids and teaching them to love reading is the best part!
6....i prefer to be outdoors and enjoy bike riding whenever i get the chance.
7....i have had six surgeries in my 32 years on this earth and although the last one (2005) was by choice, it was the worst for me. i often beg God to spare me from any more surgeries.
8....i am a very organized person but i still have a few unpacked boxes hidden under my desk that need to be filed (WE MOVED 11 MONTHS AGO!).
9....i want to travel to other countries. i have only been out of the US to go to Mexico.
10...i have a passion for great photos and want to take photography classes.
11...when i was on bed rest while pregnant with my first child, my mom taught me how to crochet. i made a beautiful blanket for my friend, kathy jo, and haven't made the time to do it again. my mom recently gave me all of her crochet needles and some yarn so i guess i don't have as many excuses not to do it again.
12...i did not have acne as a teenager and ironically, now that i'm 32 i can't seem to get rid of it!
13...i have been happily married to my high school sweetheart for over ten years! the key word is happy, because not every one can say that after ten years and three kids!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday.