Friday, March 10, 2006

thoughts overflowing
...i am having a hard time writing as of late. my mind is full of thoughts; life and death, pain and sickness, joy and sadness, new and old friends, plans i want to make, things i need to write about, and the new found freedom in my Father that i want to share with everyone. now that i have "spilled my thoughts", i am hoping i can start writing more honestly about myself and my journey in this life.

"We’ll never really be free until we learn how to feed from Jesus ourselves (John 6) and not think we’re dependent on anyone else." - Wayne Jacobsen

update:my mom's recent scan showed that the chemotherapy is having some good effects on the cancer throughout her body. the doctor recommended NO surgery on her colon at this time. my family has been praying for Father to touch and heal her body and we give thanks to Him for this great news!