Monday, April 24, 2006

idiosyncratic
...i've been "tagged" to create a list of six strange things about me. not exactly the things you want to share with the entire blog world, but here goes...

1~i have a germ phobia. my mom tells stories of me as a toddler, refusing to go pee in public restrooms. i did ok as a parent having boys who stand to pee but then i went and had a daughter! long story short...at the age of 2, my daughter asks for Purell after using a public restroom and will attempt to open the exit door with a paper towel in hand.
2~spiders, and most other creepy crawlers, freak me out. my "knight and shining" husband has to slay these dragons for me.
3~i eat my food in a neat and organized way.
4~there are certain foods that i will never eat because of the texture. for example, i learned to cook artichokes and make a yummy dip because this is one of my husband's favorite foods--but i could not bring myself to taste it. if you have not had this food, you take a leaf and scrap it across your teeth to get the "good" stuff. this was difficult for me to even describe to you.
5~#4 reminded me that i feel nauseated easily and have a horrible gag reflux.
6~last but not least, i am cursed by family genes to remember anything and everything related to numbers!