Wednesday, May 03, 2006

spring fever??
...i have been really emotional/hormonal as of late. today was a good day, i have completed many tasks on my "to do" list, some spring cleaning, i got to play with my kids in the yard, hey i'm even blogging! my friends tell me i have spring fever--but i just took a family vacation to Disneyland last month and we leave in 3 days for a week long vacation to Coronado Island with my parents, two sisters and their families. my mind is usually so busy with chores, kids, home schooling, baseball, meals, friends...then i'm alone driving to meet a friend for lunch or riding my bike in the mountains and the feelings i try so hard to hide come rushing out. watching my mom suffer is really difficult. i want so desperately to take her pain away, dry her tears, find a cure, hear her laughter, watch her sleep peacefully. over the last few years, God has been showing me how to loose the control i thought i had and asking me to trust. although there are times that i am overwhelmed with sadness, i will trust Jesus.